Thursday, June 23, 2011

Homemade Mocha

I love Starbucks.  I realize that's a very cliche thing, but I do.  They just make really good drinks.  But, Starbucks is super expensive, and college students / violin teachers don't exactly make bank.  So, I've been searching for a while for a good recipe that comes close to their drinks.  This is the first time I've found one that's really good!! It's pretty strong, but you can always just adjust the recipe to your taste.
This is the best Mocha I've found.  It's in the middle of summer right now, so I love this iced, but I think making a frappucino or even just drinking it hot would be great!


1 1/2 cups strong hot brewed coffee
3 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
1 1/2 tablespoons chocolate syrup, such as Hershey’s
1 cup ice cold milk
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract



No comments:

Post a Comment