Sunday, June 19, 2011

Cute Cookie Tins

Around Christmas ever year, we get a bunch of cookies and other goodies from my dad's clients.  A lot of the time they come in those old Christmas tins that end up piled in some cabinet that no one touches.  
These look familiar??
I love baking, and especially giving the goodies away to friends.  Since I've been baking so much lately, it's become apparent that I really need a better way to package up and transport my baked gifts.  I thought about these tins, but I really didn't want to give someone a tin with little Santas or Christmas trees all over it, and I sure didn't want to go out and buy anything.  So, I decided to fix the problem without spending much money at all! 
Using white primer and acrylic paint, I made my own cute cookie tins that I'm proud to give away with my baked goods!  These two are specifically for my sorority, Alpha Omicron Pi, and the fraternity I serve, Sigma Chi.  

No comments:

Post a Comment